Thursday 8 September 2016

New Term Resolution

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the Fall
The Great Gatsby

This is one of my favourite quotes (along with all the FIRE and positivity quotes you’ll find on my pinterest) from one of my favourite and most frustrating books I have ever read.

I spent about 20 years in some sort of education or another, taking me from a small rural primary school to a giant business school, and so invariably feel that life does indeed start over again in autumn. 

Therefor I'm now going to share my new term resolutions with you, and as another pinterest quote goes, it’s not a goal until it’s written down.

Write
I used to love writing stories when I was little and loved my old blog I kept after Mark and I tied the knot.  I love looking back through old posts and pictures and missed not writing when we moved back from Singapore.  I am therefor going to aim to keep writing here and my resolution is to do at least 3 posts a week as a reminder of everything we get up to whilst out and about.

Read
I don’t read nearly as much as I should so to ease me back into it my resolution is to read 2 books a month.

Organised Meal Planning
I love being in the kitchen and cooking, so when I fail to plan or organise myself I just take away some time that I would love.  So my new resolution is to have at least 1 thought out/pinterest dinner a week.  

Right now off to get pinning and planning!